In view of the Government’s guidance to avoid all non-essential contact and travel, we are taking steps, to reduce risks to our clients, contacts and staff while ensuring the ongoing efficient operation of Nicol Denvir & Purnell as follows:-
· With effect from 24.03.2020 the majority of our solicitors and staff will be working from home with just a skeleton team in the office.
· We will have full access to our system and emails will be dealt with as usual within normal working hours Mon – Fri 9.00am – 5pm.
· Calls to the Office will be answered by skeleton staff and dealt with if possible, or the request emailed on to the Solicitor.
· Wherever possible, if you could email the fee earners rather than telephone the office, it would greatly help us in maintaining the swift and effective service we want to provide. The direct email address for each fee earner can be found here.
· We will be liaising as necessary to arrange for meetings to be conducted by either telephone or video.
· Court hearings are also likely to take place by telephone or video and we will confirm details prior to the hearings.
· We are also asking that material is provided digitally rather than in hard copy format. If you have to provide papers in hard copy please email us and we will be in touch to discuss a solution.
· Please send any notice of hearings / applications via e mail and not by post.
If you have any questions or concerns please do let us know by email. We hope that these measures will enable us all to stay safe and continue to effectively represent all our clients while this unprecedented situation continues. Thank you in advance for your support for these new measures.
If you wish to arrange a telephone appointment please call 029 20796311.
If you wish to contact any of the team please Click here